[mythtv-users] View www.sbs.com.au news streams in MythVideo (Australian users)

Jonatan mythtv at comhem.se
Wed May 19 18:55:28 UTC 2010

On 2010-05-19 14:28, Phill Edwards wrote:
> So then I thought, no problem, I'll just specify "mplayer" in the
> <player>  tags as mplayer is what my original script used.
> Unfortunately the<player>  tag seems to get ignored by MythNetVision
> and it continues to try to play the video in MythBrowser. The MNV wiki
> says that the<player>  tag is "Not yet fully implemented". Does it, in
> fact, mean "Not at all implemented"? Is there I way I can force MNV to
> use mplayer?

Sounds like the player tag isn't specified for each video item since MNV
only uses the browser if the player tag is empty.

You also need to specify the playerargs tag with %URL%, %MEDIAURL% or
the video URL in question.

Send me a copy of the XML output from your script if you don't figure it
out and I can look into it.

/Jonatan