[mythtv-users] Fedora 11 update broke Myth's lirc

DaveD mythtv at guiplot.com
Sun May 16 22:14:03 UTC 2010

I just did the updates for my F11 fe/be system and now the remote
doesn't work in Myth.  irw works as expected, as does Xine, and Gnome
fires off mythfrontend, but Myth doesn't respond to any key presses.  No
errors or related messages from mythfrontend's console output.  lirc was
updated in the updates (to 0.8.6-2), but MythTV was not.  My ~/.lircrc
and ~/.mythtv/lircrc have not changed.  Anyone else seen this?  Any ideas?

Dave D.