[mythtv-users] Any way to automatically retrieve lineups?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue May 4 02:57:44 UTC 2010

On 05/03/2010 10:46 PM, Todd wrote:
> I use MythTV with schedules direct, but it only downloads a couple of
> weeks of schedules, then is unknown after that until I run setup and
> retrieve lineups again.  Is there a way to set it up to do this
> automatically?

I'm guessing either
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034 or
you're constantly changing the host name and/or IP address of your
system and it's breaking things--at which point you /must/ do both the
video sources and capture cards portion of the posted link /and/ stop
changing host name/IP.

I.e. what you're doing is nothing like the way MythTV should work.

Mike