No subject

Wed Mar 17 21:23:44 UTC 2010

on the initrd.  That means the options in your pxelinux.cfg directory are
somehow wrong, or the file isn't where it's expected to be (in tftp setup),
or the configuration on your dhcp server doesn't match where you've put
files.  I found on my server I had two tftp installs (one as part of
xinetd, one as tftpd-hpa), and they seem to behave slightly differently -
one expects me to give a file path from root (i.e.
/srv/tftp/tftpboot/vmlinuz....), the other is happy with a relative path
(i.e. /vmlinuz....).

Beyond that, a bit more info might give a diagnosis.

Paul