[mythtv-users] .23 and language for thetvdb grabber

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Sun Mar 28 08:40:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

Using :

mythfrontend version: branches/release-0-23-fixes [23820]

I am trying to temporarily change the language setting for TheTCDB
grabber, from default EN to FR.

I used to be able to go to the setting menu with the command lines and
add "-l fr".

This possibility has disappeared. I can select the grabber type, but not
edit its command line.

I went to the web interface and saw the setting for my FE and added the
toggle there. But that gives me the same result in the FE.

Where can I temporarily switch language support now?

Thanks

Nico