[mythtv-users] analog channels and mythtv .23

Dan Armbrust daniel.armbrust.list at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 20:22:36 UTC 2010

> But then, when I try to watch or record the channels - channels 2 - 13
> work (well, they display video... no audio).  Any channel above 13
> simply displays static.  It is like it is using the wrong tuning
> rules, or something... yet when it was scanning channels, it found
> channels (in roughly) the right places, all the way up to 99.

I figured this part out.  Under "Video Sources" my analog source was
set to us-bcast, instead of us-cable.

It seems like an error to allow a channel scan from the channel editor
on a different frequency table than it is configured to use.

The off-by-one issues it appears that I can correct manually, so I'll
just have to run through those.

Dan