[mythtv-users] TV listings off one hour since DST changes

Kirby Bakken kirby at magnaspeed.net
Wed Mar 24 15:02:41 UTC 2010

I'm running Myth 0.22 on Ubuntu.  I had the 'Your Local Timezone (for
XMLTV)' set to 'none'  (I don't think I changed this from the default
when I installed 0.22 and migrated from 0.21).  I recently noticed that
all my shows were  being recorded one hour earlier than I wanted.

I tried changing the backend to a timezone setting of 'auto', but that
didn't work.  Both my frontend and backend show up as date/time settings
of CDT.  I changed the setting to '+0100', and the show times now seem
correct, but I suspect that'll be wrong when DST ends in the fall.

What do I have setup wrong?

Thanks,

Kirby