[mythtv-users] New frontend not seeing some of recoarded shows

P.J. Trudell pjtrudell at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 15:12:41 UTC 2010

I have an interesting issue.  I just built a new frontend a few days ago.  Everything works but when I look at the list of all of the recorded programs they are all listed.  However, the new frontend can only play a few of them.  The others have no preview, and when you select them to play the following comes up.

"Recording unavailable.....  the file for this recording can not be found"

The odd thing is that it works great on the other frontends,  the files play.

The only thing I can tell about the files that work, is that they seem to be newer and possibly created after the frontend was built.

Does anyone have any ideas before I try a full reinstall?

P.J.