[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.23 audio settings

Kelly Shutt tetrahedron at whycomehere.com
Sat Mar 20 16:52:08 UTC 2010

OK, so I took another stab at getting it working this morning and made
some progress.   I was able to get things working if I force the MythTV
audio mode to stereo only.  However, I really would like 5.1 to work and
my receiver support DTS, etc.  Any ideas on getting the 5.1 options to
work properly?  Even if I turn the upsampling options off completely I
still get no audio at all when set on 5.1.

Peace,
Kelly