[mythtv-users] 0.22-fixes: issue with mythweb/video

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Tue Mar 16 20:53:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

I just moved my home myth server from LinHES to Arch.

Almost all seems to be working OK except mythweb's:
1. mythvideo: no movie download possible, no movie covers in
mythweb/mythvideo.
2.recorded programs can't be played on mythweb flow player.

Ad 1:

I traced issue might be result of missing video_covers symlink in
mythweb/data dir (as it ias missing and not autocreated).
By examining mythweb/modules/video/handler.php, I traced that all calls
to DB have wrong hostname.
I.e. when I replace

$mythvideo_dir = setting('VideoStartupDir', hostname);

$mythvideo_dir = setting('VideoStartupDir', 'mythtv');

mythweb/mythvideo autocreates desired symlinks and I can see in
mythweb/video movies tree - but still not covers.

Well, covers are missing because web server asks with wrong paths:

GET /mythweb/data/video_covers//myth/video/.covers/0448157_coverart.jpg
HTTP/1.1" 404 345 "http://192.168.1.254/mythweb/video" "Mozilla/5.0
(Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_2; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.8
(KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Safari/531.21.10"

(my video covers are in /myth/video/.covers)

This led me to conclusion that something is missing in my system, as
exactly the same mythweb was working OK in Arch based LinHES.

My mythweb is 0.22-fixes 23604; Arch is fully pacman synced/upgraded at
13/03.

Can somebody help me move forward ?