[mythtv-users] TV listings off by 1 hour after switch to US Daylight Savings Time

Jeffrey J. Kosowsky mythtv at kosowsky.org
Mon Mar 15 20:51:43 UTC 2010

In the USA, we switched to EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) early Sunday
morning. My computer switched timezones properly.

*HOWEVER* all the listings are now off by an hour (they appear an hour
 early).

*INTERESTINGLY*, the errors seem to appear only for the first 2 days
 of DST (SUN-MON). According to the schedule, it *looks* like the
 correct timing will resume at midnight tonight (though perhaps it
 will go wrong again at midnight).

I get my listings as a paying member of Schedules Direct. The source
web listings on Zap2it are correct for *all* days.

So any idea what is going on here and why is it only wrong for the
first couple of days of DST???

I have never had this problem before with switches to/from Daylight
Savings Time...