[mythtv-users] Analog channel scan bug?

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Mon Mar 8 16:34:20 UTC 2010

On 3/8/2010 10:10, Dan Armbrust wrote:
> Where am I supposed to be going to scan channels (where the analog
> scan was disabled)?

As mentioned, since you live in the US, you should not be scanning
analog source anyway.  Just pull your lineup from your SchedulesDirect
account.

> The bug in question was fixed 5 days ago - would I get the fix if I
> upgraded to the "-fixes" daily build from mythbuntu?  Or do I need to
> go to "trunk"?

If for whatever reason, you couldn't do the correct method above, you
would have to upgrade to trunk to get the fix.

> Would trac tell me if it was also checked into "-fixes" - or is there
> somewhere else where you  keep track of what goes into -fixes?

The commit logs would tell you if and when it were backported.  However,
with 0.23 nearing release, the chances of that are very slim.