[mythtv-users] Analog channel scanning fixed on trunk

Paul Archer tigger at io.com
Fri Mar 5 15:26:29 UTC 2010

Thanks very much for the info, Marc. I'm posting this to the mythtv mailing
list, since it's good information, and of general interest.

One more quick question: I know there are bugs being fixed in 0.23-trunk,
but is it relatively stable right now? I'd like to go ahead and upgrade if
the WAF isn't too bad.

Paul