[mythtv-users] Controlling FiOS TV HD STB's over an IP network

David Richards rawdod at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 19:50:25 UTC 2010

I have only found four or five testers so far, no one has been able to get
very far with this due to time restrains and such. I'd really like this
knowledge to be used, but there isn't much more I can do without additional
testers.

I have put the source code out here in the open:
http://github.com/oneman/FiosRemote

If anyone wants to donate time or money, that would be just great. If anyone
knows anyone with FiOS TV that wants to be a tester, please send them this
email.

You can access the chat room from this web page:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?nick=fiosguy&channels=#fiostv

Thanks,

rawdod