[mythtv-users] Controlling FiOS TV HD STB's over an IP network

David Richards rawdod at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 02:58:39 UTC 2010

If anyone is interested in controlling FiOS TV HD STB's over an IP network,
I need alpha testers for some software that does just that. This is
technical testing, and you will need to be using linux, have general
networking knowledge, general shell usage knowledge, and be able to use a
database preferably postgresql but mysql will probably due with some minor
finagling. The time investment would be 3-4 hours minimum. You also must be
subscribed to FiOS TV and have atleast one HD STB.

If you are interested come to #fiostv on freenode irc. If for some reason
the channel is dead, idle until I return.

Cheers,

rawdod