[mythtv-users] Dish Network and HD-PVR

Brian C. Huffman bhuffman at graze.net
Thu Jun 24 14:04:32 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 Mark Goldberg wrote:

> VIP211K
> Component Input, Optical Audio PCM only from dish box, latest HDPVR firmware
> Fedora 12
>
> Believe it or not this works for me:

Mark,

Great!  I'll try that.

BTW - what do you use as your channel changing script?  I also have a problem where sometimes I get no audio when recording from the HDPVR and I find that if I just exit and go back into liveTV (or restart the recording), it fixes the problem.  I'm suspicious that it has something to do w/ the timing between the channel changes and the start of the recording.

Thanks,
Brian