[mythtv-users] high rate (around 45 MS/s) DVB-S2 success anybody?

Emmanuel eallaud at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 16:38:36 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I have good HD sat channels here (French West Indies via intelsat 903)
but they are on a very high rate transponder: 45 MS/s QPSK when most
cards can bearly handle 30 MS/s DVB-S2 (like TT 3200).
So my question is: has anybody here succeeded in tuning to that sort of
transponder in myth or another player? If yes I'd like to know the sat
card you used obviously and as important to me if it comes with CI
support (yes these HD channels are encrypted!! :(
TIA
Bye
Manu