[mythtv-users] Jamu slow since upgrade to 0.23

Stephen Tan stan at stanandliz.net
Tue Jun 1 15:50:58 UTC 2010

Hi there

For some reason, Jamu have been incredibly slow since I upgraded from
0.22 to 0.23. I upgraded from Mythbuntu 9.04 to 10.04 so it's possible
that it's not just Mythtv changes that have caused the slowdown.
However, nothing else on the system is wrong.

Lookups have gone from taking under 1 second per entry to 2 minutes.
It's a dramatic slowdown to say the least! I have a feeling that there
is some sort of timeout issue here but I can't locate it. DNS is fine
as is my mysql connection.

Stephen