[mythtv-users] MythMediaMonitor v0.03 Released

Ben Curtis mythtv at nosolutions.com
Fri Jan 29 14:16:58 UTC 2010

Hey Everyone,

MythMediaMonitor has been getting a lot of downloads, so I figured I would
update everyone and let them know a new version has released.  Full
information can be found here:
http://nowsci.com/news/20100129/mythmediamonitor-v003-released

The big changes are improvements for the TVRage API and support for a larger
set of TV filename formats. And yes, a Python port with full IMDB database
caching is in the works prior to Wiki inclusion, but not ready for release.
Here is the original discussion thread for anyone interested:

Thanks,
Benjamin Curtis
http://nowsci.com