[mythtv-users] "Suggested next mythfilldatabase" date in the past

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:34:06 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Michael T. Dean
<mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> It would be easier to tell with a full backtrace (as at
> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-22.html#ss22.2 ), but it looks
> like it may be due to the socket issues that seem to be plaguing some
> (mainly *buntu?) users.

I had this issue on my (ubuntu) backend once a few months ago.  It
said mythfilldatabase was scheduled for a data in the past.  It sat
there for four days and never updated.  I think I ran mythfilldatabase
once manually and it started working again.

Sorry, wish I could be more helpful.

-Ryan