[mythtv-users] Zotac ION logs

Douglas Hitchcock clarkaddison at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:19:52 UTC 2010

I have googled people, but I knew there were many people here doing exactly
what I do, diskless Zotac ION, so I thought perhaps someone might have had
an issue of their overlay growing too much and had some tips.  I don't care
if the CPU has to throttle itself, I'm not adding a fan to my silent PC, and
the only time the CPU is really stressed is when it has to deal with these
giant log files, so run at half speed for all I care just stopping chatting
about it so much!

But nevermind, I'll figure it out myself, thanks anyway.