[mythtv-users] OT: iMon remote and Logitech Harmony

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 09:16:01 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have an Antec case with an iMon remote/LCD combo. My Harmony remote
is emulatingthe original remote that came with the unit (actually, I
think it is emulating a different iMon remote but that is kind of
unimportant).

When testingt he remote, I have found that every button press actually
send three IR signals to the receiver. I would like to cut this down
to just one to speed up scrolling etc. Has anyone managed to achieve
this - I can't see any way of doing it using the logitech software?

Phil