[mythtv-users] OT: iMon remote and Logitech Harmony

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Wed Feb 24 10:13:45 UTC 2010

Phil Wild wrote:
> When testingt he remote, I have found that every button press actually
> send three IR signals to the receiver. I would like to cut this down
> to just one to speed up scrolling etc. Has anyone managed to achieve
> this - I can't see any way of doing it using the logitech software?

There is something in the Troubleshooting section. Can't remember the exact
details, but there's a question something like "my device responds too quickly or
not at all". I used it to tweak my TV setup because each volume press changed the
volume by 2 steps rather than one. You get a choice of speed from 1 to 5 or
something, to speed up or slow down the code sending.
--
Mike Holden