[mythtv-users] Master backend with no capture card

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Tue Feb 2 22:33:26 UTC 2010

I've been running one for a while now. I started with a combined
MBE/FE, and when it could no longer cut it I moved the MBE to a better
box.

As far as I remember all I did was copy the database, then changed
the MasterServerIP in the settings table and the host name in all the
config.xml and mysql.txt files on the various systems.

Since you've already got a woring system, this is probably the easiest
way to go.
--
Tony Lill,                         Tony.Lill at AJLC.Waterloo.ON.CA
President, A. J. Lill Consultants                 (519) 650 0660