[mythtv-users] Descrambling channels using Phoenix card reader?

Gavin Hurlbut gjhurlbu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:25:25 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 1:14 AM, Andrej <andrej at ok.cvut.cz> wrote:

>  All right I understand, but I have everything legall and I am paying for
> the channels that I want to descramble. Only thing I want to setup is to
> view channels under my Linux. Where can I get any help?

*NOT* here.  What you are proposing is potentially a felony in the USA,
which is where many of the developers (and incidentally the servers) are
located.  Take this off this list ASAP.

This mailing list is indexed by google and others, and we do NOT want
searches for the decryption software to bring up mythtv mailing lists.  We
are trying very hard to stay away from that controversial subject.

Thanks.