[mythtv-users] Jamu not working with 0.23

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 04:41:50 UTC 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Doug Vaughan <r.d.vaughan at rogers.com> wrote:

> Try running this command from a console session:
>
> /usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/Movie/tmdb.py -l en -M "The Hangover"

   - This part worked, if I try doing jamu.py with the -MIV > /tmp/jamu.log
   option, it hangs up, this command you suggested worked...

> This may let you tack down what ever issue (maybe python bindings) you are
> having.
>
> Also see if ttvdb.py is working.
> /usr/share/mythtv/mythvideo/scripts/Television/ttvdb.py -l en -M
> "Sanctuary"

   -  I tried "House" instead of "Sanctuary" as I do not record that show.
   Even though I have an episode of House, it does not show the back poster or
   fanart or nothing. So I am guessing it did not work?
   It doesn't give me any error. It just went to the cursor on the next
   line, as if it did what it was supposed to. However, as I mentioned, no
   poster/fanart...