[mythtv-users] Anyone in UK - Don't forget to do your DVB-T retune today.

Andy Burns mythtv.lists at burns.me.uk
Wed Sep 30 20:17:50 UTC 2009

2009/9/30 Another Sillyname <anothersname at googlemail.com>:

> I'd suggest both you and Mike delete your existing channels first
> before doing a full rescan (actually you should only need to scan
> existing transports).

The scan of existing transports just printed the six existing
transport IDs and finished in a couple of seconds saying nothing found
(sorry can't remember the exact message) I did a full scan and that
took a couple of minutes as expected and worked ok (got the mystery
ITV at ch33 which I renamed via mythweb to ITV2+1 and two versions of
"five" one named "five" and another whose name was something like
"12256 2" which I deleted, front end seems happy enough to view these
in Live TV, no recordings upcoming for a day or so ...