[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 9.10 based on 0.22?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:07:34 UTC 2009

> Most crashes I've seen when starting mythtv is a crash in the OpenGL
> libraries from nvidia

For me it was the slowness of the menus that put me off on a machine
that runs Myth 0.21 fine with the Metallurgy theme.  My test machine
is also faster than my actual small MythTV machine.

On a positive I did not get any crashes apart from one when accessing
a menu item from LiveTV which I will report if I can reproduce (it may
have been fixed going off the dev list anyway).