[mythtv-users] PCI/e with dual DVB-T + AV-in?

Jed jedi.theone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 18:57:42 UTC 2009

Yeah there isn't anything else that really compares & believe me, I've
looked *exhaustively*!
Tis a shame they're not very friendly with answering questions,
surprise, surprise...

------------------------------
Message: 13
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:35:09 -0700
From: "James D. Goddard" <pubear at u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] PCI/e with dual DVB-T + AV-in?
To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>

This is just a quick plug for the HVR-2250.  I am using it, and it has been
rock solid for me since the initial driver release.  The pull request has
gone out for the driver to be pulled into the kernel tree for mainline
support.  The card has only DVB-T, ATSC, QAM support as of yet, but analog
is coming.  I couldn't find another card that compared.

Jim