[mythtv-users] New theme (blue-abstract) for MythTV 0.22+ available

Robert Siebert Trebor_S at web.de
Tue Sep 29 08:31:36 UTC 2009

hi all,

I have updated the theme. The dvd and the schedule editor screens are now themed.
The updated theme is available at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Blue_Abstract_Theme

@ freedenizen at gmail:
@jyavenard at gmail:
@lindsay.mathieson at gmail:
 I also wanted to add at least the name to the videos where there is no poster available. I'll add this and check how it looks when there are names to all videos. It might look overcrowded.

@doug at fawnanddoug
I think about it. Maybe darken the bars more or keeping an outline of them.

Robert