[mythtv-users] Upgrade Mythbuntu to latest nvidia drivers

German Rodriguez callmegar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 05:30:21 UTC 2009

I wanted to do exactly the same thing (run .22 with nvidia 190 from jya
(great) repository), I guess we are gonna have to wait, overscan wouldn't be
much of an issue for me if it weren't for the subtitles, I watch a lot of
live TV with closed captions and most movies with subtitles (I study foreign
languages), and texts are cut in half or way in the bottom all the time.
Text file subtitles by the way have been broken for the past 20+ updates,
I'm using 21968 and subtitles disappear after a minute into a movie. A
subtitle/caption display offset parameter on the X & Y dimensions would be
great also.