[mythtv-users] Component Out from ION Mini ITX e.g. Zotac?

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 15:10:34 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 9:33 AM,  <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> [...]

I dont think the Video card can output Component at all.  So this
adapter wont work.  see not on product page:
2. Your Video Source Must Provide a YpbPr Component Video Signal form
the DVI-I Video Ports to Use Cable. Please consult with your VGA
card's user manual for more information.

AFAIK there is not way to output YpbPr out of the Ion boards.  W/O a
add on video card.

--
Mitchell