[mythtv-users] Help: Some Channels Not Recording

Ashley Kyd ash at kyd.com.au
Fri Sep 25 00:55:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've got a problem with my Myth box, and I'm not sure if this is the
appropriate help channel but here goes.

I was fiddling a few months back with my system, and I've knocked out
two Australian channels: 9 HD, and 99. They're owned by the same
station, and I can view them fine.

When I try to record either channel however, everything seems to work
fine but the file isn't recorded to disk. It appears in the media
library, and in MythWeb, but when I hit "play" or "download" it tells me
the file for the recording can't be found.

I *think* I may have messed up something in a recording profile to do
with transcoding, but I'm really not sure how to check.

Does anyone have any suggestions I can try to get this back?

Thanks in advance,
Ash.`