[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct and Toronto, ON.

Brian Phillips brian.phillips at gmx.net
Mon Sep 14 13:58:34 UTC 2009

Yeechang Lee wrote:
> Colin McGregor <colin.mc151 at gmail.com> says:
>> Just to note that I sent a follow-up e-mail today to the Schedules
>> Direct people asking about why there are still major issues with the
>> Toronto, ON over the air listings.
>
> I've submitted several lineup-related tickets directly through
> schedulesdirect.org and have alway had a very fast response. If you
> haven't done so yet, I recommend you try this; having it logged in
> the ticketing system will make it easier for your issues to be
> resolved.

Also, SD recently had an issue where for some reason unexplained to users,
we had to re-add all our lineups through the schedulesdirect website.  They
even have a button for it.  If you notice your lineup on SD is missing
channels, try that.

I've submitted a few schedulesdirect tickets through their website reporting
lineup problems, and they've been resolved in 2-3 days.  With some, I've
received notification that my issue had been resolved, with others no
notification, just fixed lineups.

I know I might be doing it wrong, but I also have to delete my data source
and re-add it when I get new channels.  I'm sure there's a switch on
mythfilldatabase to fix it, but I played around for about 15 minutes and
decided it would be faster to delete all the sources and re-add them.

Brian