[mythtv-users] No Volume control with iec958

Matthew Zimmerman mzimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:57:10 UTC 2009

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I'm seeing the same thing as
Lindsay.  Below is my config from alsa-info.sh.
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=b8d2adeecc53e5eefa38f84e47ce47b71727bcfe

Once I disabled the AC3 and DTS passthrough, my audio played just fine
through the hdmi interface.  I record my content over-the-air.

I have MythTV configured to use ALSA:Default.

Matt Z