[mythtv-users] Jamu configuration

Jelle De Loecker skerit at kipdola.com
Mon Sep 7 15:55:38 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm currently experimenting with Jamu.

Is there a way for it to skip certain directories? It's trying to find
imdb data for my videoclips, a quite annoying thing to do.
When it finds multiple imdb results in interactive mode I also can't
tell it to skip this file, you have to pick a result.
why is it using imdb, anyway? I thought it used themoviedb?

It's not downloading any screenshots, any synopsis, ... Only banners and
fanart, even though I have set all of this in the configuration file.

Btw: I read on the wiki you can leave most variables in the config
as-is, I was wondering if anyone else thought this was quite a strange
statement to make. I thought the configuration file was very basic. (All
the directories had to be filled in, or you had to set up the "extract
directories from mythtv" thing...)

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Jelle De Loecker