[mythtv-users] A new theme on the way...

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:39:21 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Phill Wiggin <alamar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Kinda like you can't (legally) hack a gaming console. Sure it's yours, but
> it's not "yours".

Of coarse you can legally hack a gaming console (which you do in fact
own 100%).  The only thing that is illegal is hacking the gaming
console with the intent to circumvent copyright restrictions.  But if
you want to run your own software or any copyrighted software that you
own a license for on your hacked console you are legal.

Back on topic, with Arclight I plan on using it the way Robert intends
by using the proper font (which I already own a license for).
Personally do notice a significant difference between low quality
(free) and high quality (pay for) fonts.  Arclight is being created
and licensed as a piece of artwork not software.  But I think it is
correct if what happens on your hard drive (Vegas) stays on your hard
drive, there wont be any repercussions.