[mythtv-users] What are people using to get RSS fed videos like Revision3 and others?

Norm Dressler mlists at dressler.ca
Thu Oct 22 17:10:45 UTC 2009

I was using Mirobridge but Miro no longer works with the version VDPAU
I've upgraded too (190.42 I believe).  It hasn't been 'stable' for me so
looking for another solution that I can set direct feeds into.

Mythnettv looks like it does it but there is very little details out
there on how to use it, etc. and the info seems to apply to .21 only.

Mythvodka looks like its configured more for Hulu etc - I'm in Canada so
can't benefit from Hulu unfortunately (right now anyways).  Regardless,
is it configurable for other feeds and does it work for .22?  I noticed
MythStream was in the process of being upgraded but to be honest I
didn't like the interface before and still don't.  I like the idea of
the downloaded videos being placed in my recorded videos - makes it nice
and easy.

I'm running .22 with vdpau, etc.

Thanks
Norm