[mythtv-users] Lossless remux ISO to MKV for .22 video storage groups

Joel Means means.joel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:36:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Johnny <jarpublic at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is great. I didn't even know that had a command line interface.
> One question, the ISOs I have converted create several MKV files, one
> for each title on the DVD (extras, intros, etc). Was this a problem
> for you? Was title00.mkv always the main movie, or did you have to go
> back and do some manual clean up?

Oh, yeah.  When I ripped my DVD's to iso's, I only ripped the main
movie, so mine only had one title.  You could probably add something
to the script to find the longest title and move only that one to
${DIRNAME}/${OUTFILE}.  It seems like I have used some program that
will find you the longest title in a DVD iso, but I can't recall off
the top of my head what that was.
Joel