[mythtv-users] .22RC Moving the art directories?

Travis Tabbal travis at tabbal.net
Wed Oct 21 14:39:23 UTC 2009

I didn't use storage groups as I was migrating an existing setup and all the
MythVideo stuff is mounted over the network via NFS. I wasn't sure how the
system would behave with that setup. I also have them in a directory tree I
like, but I've been working on using metadata so I can have more options for
display, sorting, etc.. For WAF, I need to move things somewhat slowly to
make the transition.

Can storage groups work with an existing library like this? I don't want to
move the files to a local disk, I have a nice file server I store all this
on. There's also the fact that they don't work with ISO files, but I don't
have many of those and I don't mind converting them to MKV files.