[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 9.10 slow UI

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:59:02 UTC 2009

> using the Qt Theme Painter (you may want to start mythfrontend using

Thanks - thinking about it for some reason I think it might still have
been in Qt mode as with it being a new install on the test machine I
guess it defaults to Qt.

I think I will reinstall from scratch on the test machine and give it
another try.

> That can't be fixed for 0.22 because the necessary changes are too invasive

Thanks for update on this ticket.

> Besides, for 0.22 or 0.21-fixes, you can work around the issue by disabling
> the end-of-recording prompt.  You can /still/ use the exit prompt, but the
> end-of-recording prompt causes us to exit 2s early (and coupled with bad

Can you clarify if there is a difference between exit prompt and
end-of-recording prompt?

Thanks for help.