[mythtv-users] Recommendation for digital tuner for new mythtv system, UK freeview.

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:08:34 UTC 2009

> I don't like the wording at all as it is quite misleading.

That is a strong statement without indicating in which ways the new
section is misleading.
Many users have reported this issue and it is a known issue with the card.

> In general I do not think that pages on the MythTV wiki about TV devices
> have any reason for being. They are badly duplicating content that is in
> the relevant place, the linuxtv wiki, the place directly linked with the
> people working on the drivers, with all the up-to-date information and
> with relevant references. If things need tweaking, modifying or
> updating, it should be done on the linuxtv wiki.
>
> I am very tempted to replace all the information about TV cards on the
> MythTV wiki to simple links to the relevant page on the linuxtv wiki.
> However, I do not feel that I should feel empowered to do such a drastic
> change.

I wouldnt have too much of a problem with this; but jeez; can we have
some sort of federation so that we dont need yet another username and
password...