[mythtv-users] MythTV STB

Vitani vitani-mythtv at tfxsoft.com
Fri May 22 09:48:46 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I was just wondering if you can buy a set-top box with a MythTV front-end on
it? I've got a back-end all setup and working, and I'm currently using an
Xbox with XBMC installed to watch my recordings (just using standard samba
shares - no scripts) however this solution is not ideal (the main bug-bear
being that I can't switch the Xbox on with the remote).

I know I could build one (a quick Google brings up many walk-throughs) but
I'd rather just buy a box online which I know will just "work". Are there
any out there?

Cheers