[mythtv-users] Absolute newbie stumped

stefan_jones at comcast.net stefan_jones at comcast.net
Wed May 20 17:01:16 UTC 2009

----- "Brian Wood" <beww at beww.org> wrote:
> [...]

Oh, the people in question aren't likely to be asking me for help . . . we're all developers or QA folk working on porting a video-on-demand system to Linux! (If your cable system offers VOD, there's a good chance our legacy product is churning away in the head end.)

But I'd like to be able to suggest alternatives to what I used in my Mythbox.