[mythtv-users] GeForce 8400 still recommended for VDPAU?

Jacob Steenhagen jacob at steenhagen.us
Sat May 16 23:53:07 UTC 2009

A while back the following card was recommenced on this list as a good
feature/price combo...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121235

Now that things are a little further along in development, is this card
still recommenced? I know nobody can predict the future, but I'm about
ready to purchase it and want to make sure I'm not buying something
that's already been proven to be less than ideal.

Thanks for the help...

--
http://jacob.steenhagen.us

This message is digitally signed with GnuPG using the Enigmail Thunderbird plugin.
My public key: http://jacob.steenhagen.us/gpgkey.asc (91DE47A9)