[mythtv-users] Initial foray into Mythtv

Matthew Keefe learningtehlinux at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:16:50 UTC 2009

I don't personally see the need to run the frontend 24/7.  Can the
backend not properly function without the frontend to manage the
scheduling?  Powered off seems like a better option than powered low.
Of course, as has been mentioned, the PS3 might never be sussed out
properly.  In that case the Ion would be a nice frontend.  It would be
nice to have flash support though.  I grow more fond of hulu as time
goes on, and fewer boxes connected to the tubes is preferable.

_~'Matthew'~_

I'll peruse eBay again, maybe the madness has slowed there.  Why do
people pay near full price for things on eBay that they can get new on
newegg or amazon?  Baffling.

--