[mythtv-users] Myth segfaults: how to troubleshoot further?

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Wed May 6 00:39:08 UTC 2009

> Was your final solution to return the mobo?

Yes. It was the socket that was bad. I had 6 different memory modules.
All of them generated the same intermittent error in one of the
sockets, but none of them generated any errors in the other socket. I
also had another identical motherboard for another system, and it had
no errors with either socket (so it wasn't some strange compatibility
issue). Motherboard exchange was the only solution in my case.

--
Ron