[mythtv-users] Viewing show season/episode information

Bobby Gill bobbygill at rogers.com
Sun May 3 21:44:46 UTC 2009

I'm curious how, if possible, I can view a show's season and episode info?
In Program Details, I see Episode Number (sometimes) and Program ID, but is
it possible to get something as simple as S03E12, for example, or similar?
Currently when I schedule a recording of a show that may be new to me or one
I haven't seen in a while, I prefer to know which season and episode it is
in the grand order of things. Is this possible in Myth and/or is it an issue
with Schedules Direct?

Thanks
Bob