[mythtv-users] Recording playback wavy/shaky with new TV...

Andrew Koebbe andrew at koebbe.com
Sun Mar 29 16:31:44 UTC 2009

Ok. I finally had success...

After everything I tried, I'm pretty sure it was the Nvidia Driver (ver
169.??, I think). I upgraded my frontend box to Mythbuntu 8.10 (from 8.04)
and that included version 173 of the nvidia driver. Everything works great
now. So, if anyone has the same problem I did in the future, just load the
latest nvidia driver (via driver download or OS upgrade).

Man, Myth looks awesome in 1080p!

--Andrew