[mythtv-users] BBC HD wrong length reported by OSD and fast forward / rewind not working

John Taylor john at vetsurgeon.org.uk
Mon Mar 16 17:39:42 UTC 2009

Trunk or fixes?

If trunk, could you try applying H264Parser-fixes-v1.1.patch from
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6243
? If that does not help, we will have to debug further.

Apologies- it was the version that ships with 8.10 Mythbuntu

Checked out the latest trunk via svn, applied patch, compiled and
installed and it wants me to update my backend database schema .

Since the backend is in constant use I'm naturally wary about this.
Will it hose my system? Should I backup my backend, update, test then
restore the old (current) database?

Backend:
MythTV Version   : 18207
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40

John